10th March, 2020
NIT FOR SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF PP
- DPL invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders having Valid License for the Supply and Delivery of PP Granules and meeting the qualification requirements as per the scope of supply mentioned hereinafter.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLYThe scope of works is to supply PP Raffia from Kolkata to DPL factory in Nganglam. A framework contract will be signed with successful bidder for supply and delivery of PP granules for a period of one year. The average monthly requirement is about 100 MT of PP granules.
- Detailed specifications, scope of supply and terms and conditions are given in the Bidding Documents, which are available for sale at the address given below as per the following schedule:
Name of the package : Supply and Delivery of PP Granules Bid submission date & time : March 27, 2020 by 3.00 pm. Bid opening date & time, Venue : March 27, 2020 at 3.30 pm at DPL head office, Nganglam. Bidding Documents shall be available at : Procurement Section, Dungsam Polymers Limited, Nganglam, Pemagatshel. Contact No: +975 17802692/07-481265
- Participation in the bidding process shall not automatically construe that the Bidder fulfils the Qualifying Requirements, which shall be determined during Bid evaluation based on data/documents submitted by the Bidder. Bids shall be submitted at the address given below and shall be opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend.
- All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of Rs/Nu. 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand only) only of quoted amount in the form of Demand Draft /Cash Warrant/ Bank Guarantee, issued by banks/financial institutions in Bhutan/India shall remain valid for 30 days beyond the end of the validity of period of the bid (i.e. May 31, 2020) . Bids not accompanied with an acceptable Bid Security or Bids accompanied with Bid security of inadequate value or validity period shall be rejected by DPL and in such cases Bids shall be returned to the Bidders unopened.
- Bidders must submit the copies of:
- Latest tax clearance certificate & valid trade license if the bidder is from Bhutan;
- For the Indian Bidders, Valid Export license, IGST registered certificate and other relevant documents.
- PP Granules Distributorship certificate;
- Certificate of incorporation in case of companies or any other certificate as an evidence of being a legal entity; and
- Distributorship certificate;
- Signed Integrity Pact statement as per the format provided in the Bidding Documents along with their Bid.
- DPL reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid partly or fully or cancel the bidding process without assigning any reasons thereof and in such case no Bidder/ intending Bidder shall have any claim arising out of such action of DPL
- Address for Communication:
Mr. Kencho Tshering
Dy. Manager, Procurement Section
Dungsam Polymers Limited.
Contact No: +975 17802692/07-481265
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: